The Belle PCX Heavyweight is a professional compaction plate used for hardcore, sand or soil compaction on new developments, repairs and maintenance jobs with large aggregates, gravel cohesive material or moist content. This compaction plate is a hard hitting but user friendly machine in the heavy weight class. The Belle PCX has outstanding compaction features and is the heaviest forward plate compactor in the range.
- Good compaction even in confined areas
- Comfort grip handle
- Fully enclosed belt guard for extra protection
- Lifting points and front lift cage allow easier loading and unloading
- Shortened base plate allows easier use in smaller areas
- Powered by a 4-Stroke Honda GX120 Petrol Engine
- Compaction all-rounder for soils, asphalt and pavements, a plate with unlimited possibilities
- The optimum vibratory plate for finishing or patching a surface
- Highest degree of operator comfort: patented vibration neutralization of the operating handle
- Wear and fracture resistant cast base plate, even during continuous load applications, manufactured out of extremely resistant cast iron (GJS-700)
- The sturdy protective frame makes this plate resistant to rough treatment or mechanical shocks
- Paving pad available as an accessory
- Low HAV for Over 8 Hours Safe Usage
- Please note petrol is NOT supplied with this item
- Low Hand-Arm Vibration design for longer safe usage times
- Product width 400mm
- Product length 720mm
- Weight 81kg
Quality, regularly serviced equipment.
At JPM Plant Hire we offer an extensive range of tools and equipment for hire. All of our equipment is maintained and serviced to the highest standards with the intention of providing quality, dependable equipment for you to hire.
Need some advice?
We will gladly offer professional advice on choosing the right cement mixer or any other equipment for your requirements, confirm the hire cost for the hire period, our terms and conditions and what is is included in our hire arrangements.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
We are always adding to our range, so if you cannot find what you are looking for, it may just be that we have it, or something similar, available at our depot. Please contact our customer service team to find out what we have available.