The Hilti DD120 is an extremely compact and light diamond drilling motor for rig-based coring in small-to-medium diameters of up to 160 mm.
The Hilti DD120 is ideal for:
- Installing pipes for sanitary, heating and air conditioning
- Installing water supply and waste water pipes
- Making openings for cable trays
- Setting large-diameter anchors and reinforcing bars
- Installing railings and barriers
- Compact, lightweight unit for extremely easy handling
- Easy to transport and set up
- Two-speed gearing for optimum speed and torque
- Rotation speed gear 1 under no load:650rpm; gear2: 1380rpm
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 327 x 147 x 330 mm
- Max. drilling depth: 320 mm
- Drilling range – wet w/ stand – max.162 mm
- Weight of complete system: 11kg
- Supply cord length: 5m
- Max.core bit capacity: 162 mm
Quality, regularly serviced equipment.
At JPM Plant Hire we offer an extensive range of tools and equipment for hire. All of our equipment is maintained and serviced to the highest standards with the intention of providing quality, dependable equipment for you to hire.
Need some advice?
We will gladly offer professional advice on choosing the diamond core drills or any other equipment for your requirements, confirm the hire cost for the hire period, our terms and conditions and what is is included in our hire arrangements.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
We are always adding to our range, so if you cannot find what you are looking for, it may just be that we have it, or something similar, available at our depot. Please contact our customer service team to find out what we have available.