The MBW F46 is a 46″ walk behind power trowel or ‘float’ for concrete finishing designed with the operator’s safety, comfort and productivity first in mind.
The MBW F46 walk behind trowel is balanced with regards to the engine location to provide excellent performance and reduce operator fatigue.The handles are adjustable to fit the operator more comfortably and absorb the torque of the trowel. The handles are up to 6” longer than those on most competitors products providing improved leverage. The handle materials are heavy gauge, so do not require gusseting at critical fastening points.
User operating and safety instructions are prominently displayed. The MBW’s heavier handle and stronger guard ring, fully enclosed stop switch and cables housed at their most vulnerable positions to provide extra safety. The Solid throttle wire housed in low friction Teflon-lined casing for smooth operation and low maintenance. Galvanised steel tilting cable with low friction pulleys within handle/clevis assembly. No wear surfaces to snag or abraid cable. Handle, stop switch, rotating and stationary guardings industrial chrome plated for easy maintenance.
- Engine options: Honda GX240 11HP (6 KW) / Honda GX340 11HP (8.2 KW
- Trowel Speed: 70-135 rpm
- Height – 69-71cm
- Ring diameter: 117cm
- Cast aluminum alloy gearbox housing with reinforced construction and cooling fins for rapid dissipation of heat.
- Vertical Shaft Assembly with heavier flange and hubs for greater support
- Heavy duty high load capacity bearings add to gear box longevity
- Worm shaft assembly precision machined from solid stock
- Hexagonal arm to blade surface is precision milled for near perfect blade alignment
- Pressure plate assembly utilises greasable thrust bearings for little or no RPM variation
- Tilt arm assembly with industry’s heaviest material both in hex stock and larger diameter machined ends
- Spider assembly is 15% heavier than competitor models with thicker walls around all bores
- Industrial grade 45 degree grease fittings and hardware throughout
- Teflon lined steel bore inserts ensures long life
Quality, regularly serviced equipment.
At JPM Plant Hire we offer an extensive range of tools and equipment for hire. All of our equipment is maintained and serviced to the highest standards with the intention of providing quality, dependable equipment for you to hire.
Need some advice?
We will gladly offer professional advice on choosing the right power trowel, ‘float’, or any other equipment for your requirements, confirm the hire cost for the hire period, our terms and conditions and what is is included in our hire arrangements.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
We are always adding to our range, so if you cannot find what you are looking for, it may just be that we have it, or something similar, available at our depot. Please contact our customer service team to find out what we have available.